I was tagged by Pretty in the City to name six weird things about myself.
1. I’m ambivalent toward chocolate.
2. I always hang the toilet paper roll so that the paper feeds over the top. If someone else in the house puts in on the other way, I’ll change it.
3. I never, ever read the ending of a book in advance, and seldom read book jackets. I want every bit of the story to be a surprise. Of course, this really doesn’t apply to nonfiction, where the outcome is often known. 😉
4. I like pancakes and waffles with lots of butter, but no syrup.
5. I adore flowers, but I’m not at all fond of bouquets or cut flowers. I like them much better ‘in the wild’.
6. I love to sing – but only when nobody’s around to hear me. No talent whatsoever.
As usual, I’m not tagging anyone specifically. Please participate, if you’d like, by posting six weird facts about yourself at your blog, with a trackback to this post.