I have been tagged by Nicola at Life at the Edge for eight random facts or habits.
1. I hate gardening, perhaps because I have a ‘black thumb’.
2. The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are the only television shows I watch regularly.
3. I have lived in five different U.S. states.
4. I often wish I was still in school. I was motivated, diligent, and successful. My kids, had they known me back then, would have thought me quite a square. Truth be known, they probably think so now.
5. Rarely a day goes by that I don’t take photos.
6. I was terrified of snakes as a child and could not even look at them in zoos or pet stores. Now that I’m older, I think they’re fascinating and I respect their place in nature. All the same, I don’t want to meet one in the wild.
7. One library is not enough for me. There are two library systems in my area, and I routinely borrow from both.
8. I don’t enjoy talking on the telephone, even with people I like.
I’m meant to tag eight people to carry on, but I’ll leave it to the honor system. Please participate, if you’d like, by posting eight random facts about yourself at your blog. Please be so kind as to trackback to me so I can visit your blog and read your responses.